Apollo X™ is designed to be a ‘manufacturing-ready’ cell line with a robust support package to aid IND filing.
FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies’ scientists have researched the key components in the generation of a recombinant cell line and, as a result, the next generation of our Apollo X™ mammalian expression system will produce a high quality recombinant cell line to take your biopharmaceutical from pre-clinical through to commercial production efficiently and rapidly.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN COMPONENTS OF OUR APOLLO X MAMMALIAN CELL LINE?
- DHFR based selection system
- Proprietary leader sequence developed for efficient secretion
- High productivities achieved without the need for amplification
- Codon optimization utilized
- Double gene vector
- It is a DG44 derived host cell line which was adapted to chemically-defined medium and suspension culture.
- It was selected for superior growth characteristics and expression capability.
- Fully characterized cGMP cell bank.
- It is Animal component free media and reagents used for the entire cell line development process.
- Product concentrations in excess of 10 g/L are typically seen using platform bioreactor conditions.
- Selected for superior characteristics including growth, titre, and product quality
- Concept of continuous improvement with formulation knowledge
Connect with us to see how Apollo X can advance your project, contact FUJIFILM Diosynth by completing this form: