Technical Team Analyst
Grade – 30
Post Ref – QA/0088
Salary – £22,450 – £28,063
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies based in Billingham, Stockton-on-Tees specialise in developing manufacturing processes for customers biologic drugs and offering stability studies to support customer drug substance and drug products.
With plants in Billingham, UK, North Carolina, USA and Texas USA our global vision is to be the leading and most trusted global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation partner in the biopharmaceutical industry.
Due to ongoing demands there is a permanent position available for a Technical Team Analyst in the QC Equipment Team.
The routine maintenance and servicing activities for all QC related equipment. This includes:
- Scheduling and where required, execution of equipment maintenance activities
- Calibrations and requalifications
- Periodic reviews including update of qualification certificates/reports to ensure active use of equipment to GMP standards
- Liaising with equipment vendor for any troubleshooting requirements
- Performing data back up activities on all relevant QC equipment.
- Updating procedures/training packages where required relating to equipment
- Maintenance of equipment databases, trackers & management tools within the team
We offer a generous benefits package including;
- Competitive salary plus company bonus scheme
- Up to 35 days of holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Salary Sacrifice scheme offering childcare vouchers, bikes, dental etc.
- Free parking.
- Generous pension scheme
For further information please see attached Job Description and Person Specification.
Interested applicants must complete an application form and send to HR no later than 12 noon on Friday 2nd November 2018. firstname.lastname@example.org
If we have not contacted you within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.