FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies U.S.A., Inc. is seeking a Senior Program Management, Planning Specialist. The successful candidate will support and manage the site and global planning processes and help implement and sustain efficiency projects and best practices within the Program Management group.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Head of Program Management and Program Management team in achieving departmental and company objectives.
- Define, maintain and improve requirements for data management and reporting within the site and global S&OP process (milestones, resources, contract signatures, etc).
- Collaborate with functional groups to ensure appropriate data is available and accurate for review in the site and global S&OP meetings.
- Provide data for and support short-term and long-term planning discussions to help justify efficiency projects and / or expansion opportunities.
- Support improvement and sustainment of Program Management initiatives and best practices such as Customer Service Training, financial reporting, resource tools, meeting administration, tier process, etc.
- Maintain / Improve Program Tier 3 as needed.
- Assist Program Management team with program support such as drafting Change Orders, facilitating meetings, etc when needed.
- Establish processes or improve existing processes to improve Program Management tools and tracking.
Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or science is required. Minimum four years of experience in biologics drug development and/or contract manufacturing/testing organization. Excellent technical writing skills required. Demonstrated ability to work in an environment that requires teamwork and the entrepreneurial/start-up mentality of “doing whatever it takes to get the job done” required. Strong presentation and customer-interaction skills required. Good understanding of program management and biologics drug development market/business required.
FDBU works with technical data, technology and materials that are subject to U.S. export laws and regulations. This position will require access to technical data, technology and source code that is controlled under U.S. export laws and regulations, including but not limited to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations at 22 C.F.R. Parts 120 – 130 and Export Administration Regulations in 15 C.F.R. Part 730 – 774, as may be amended. To conform to these laws and regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., protected individuals as defined by 8 USC 1324(b)(a)(3) (i.e., asylees and refugees) or otherwise eligible for an export authorization from the U.S. Department of State or U.S. Department of Commerce. Offers of employment will be contingent on the Company’s ability to secure an export authorization. FDBU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify or any other protected class.
FDBU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify or any other protected class.