Senior Production Technologists
Grade – 32
Post Ref – 2019ATR042/43/44
Salary – £29,120 – £36,400
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies specialises in developing manufacturing processes for customer’s biologic drugs and offer stability studies to support customer drug substance and drug products.
With plants in Billingham, Wilton, North Carolina, and Texas the business continues to expand in client’s base both new and existing along with a strong network of service providers.
As we continue on a period of significant growth we have an opportunity for three Senior Production Technologists within the MCC Manufacturing team.
The successful applicant will undertake responsibility for leading the day-to-day manufacturing activities within the MCC facility and/or support of transfer of new manufacturing processes into the MCC facility. It is therefore essential that applicants have a good understanding of MCC facility operation including the associated systems and production equipment.
Candidates should have:
- Experience of handling microbial and/or mammalian cultures and/or DSP operation.
- Experience of GMP/GDP.
- Flexibility and efficiency; this role involves “on-demand” working to meet business needs and requires an ability to flex with changes in priorities.
- Experience in Word and Excel.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as this role involves multi-functional working to achieve production goals.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Please see attached job description for a full outline of the role.
For further information please contact L. Hartill (01642 367256), L. Martin (01642 367257) or H. Hill (01642 367260)
We offer a generous benefits package including;
- Competitive salary plus company bonus scheme
- Up to 35 days of holiday, plus bank holidays
- BUPA healthcare cover
- Salary Sacrifice scheme offering cycle-to-work, technology scheme, dental plan etc
- Free parking
- Generous pension scheme
Interested applicants must complete an application form and send to HR & OD Team no later than 12 noon on Friday, 12th July 2019. firstname.lastname@example.org
If we have not contacted you within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion