Senior Accounts Payable
Grade – 30
Post Ref – 2018ATR128
Salary – £22,450 – £28,063
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies based in Billingham, Stockton-on-Tees specialise in developing and executing manufacturing processes for customer’s biologic drugs and offering stability studies to support customer drug substance and drug products.
With plants in Billingham, UK, North Carolina, USA and Texas, USA the Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies global vision is to be the leading and most trusted global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation partner in the biopharmaceutical industry.
As we continue on a period of significant growth we have an opportunity for a Senior Accounts Payable to join the Company.
We are looking for someone to join our growing finance team who is a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
Reporting to the Business Accounting Manager this role includes improvements to Accounts Payable processes and supporting the implementation of a new invoice scanning system and new expenses system, end to end purchase ledger processing, GRIR review and reconciliation.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Purchase Ledger
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience of identifying and implementing process improvements
- Experience of large system implementation and/or implementing invoice scanning systems desirable
- Supervisory or management experience desirable
- Requires very good excel skills
- SAP experience essential
- Excellent communication skills (able to build relationships with at all levels – both internally and external)
We offer a generous benefits package including;
- Competitive salary plus company bonus scheme
- Up to 35 days of holiday, plus bank holidays.
- BUPA healthcare cover
- Salary Sacrifice scheme offering cycle-to-work, technology scheme, dental plan etc.
- Free parking
- Generous pension scheme
Interviews will be held weeks commencing 27th May, 3rd June and 10th June.
Interested applicants must complete an application form and send to HR no later than 12 noon on Friday 24th May 2019. firstname.lastname@example.org
If we have not contacted you within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.