Are you an experienced Recruiter looking for new challenges in a dynamic and international company?
This is a great chance to join a dedicated Talent Acquisition team where recruiting is handled in close corporation with hiring managers, HR and external recruitment partners.
As a Recruiting Partner you will be recruiting for a variety of business groups at the site.Your primary responsibility involves driving the end-to-end recruiting process for open positions in the assigned business groups. To help ensure we continue to attract and recruit the best people in the industry, your job will include the following tasks:
- Act as a trusted advisor to the business by building and strengthen relationships with hiring managers.
- Lead Intake meetings to define and agree on role requirements and recruitment processes.
- Handle job posting, advertising and supplier management.
- Conduct sourcing and candidate screening and facilitate the interview process and assessment.
- Provide recommendations to the hiring manager on selection of finalist candidates.
- Prepare offer package and closing strategies in tandem with the hiring manager and HR Partners.
- Handle administrative tasks related to end-to-end recruitment process (eg. Applicant Tracking System (ATS) offer letters and contracts).
Additional responsibilities include:
- Provide metrics and reports to track progress on requisitions and overall results.
- Coordinate employer branding activities to identify and attract talent through participation at career fairs and strengthening the overall cooperation with educational institutions.
- Ensure compliance with systems and processes
The ideal candidate has more than 5 years of solid hands-on experience in the recruitment and selection process from a similar position in Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing or related technical industry. You have proven expertise in the common tools, processes and applications used in end-to-end recruiting. Further, it would be ideal if you have experience with supplier management.
You are an experienced ATS user, preferably Workday Recruitment, and you are highly proficient in the use of social media. Besides recruitment it would be an advantage if you have experience with employer branding activities such as career fairs and onsite events.
Finally, as we are an international company you should have proficiency in English. Fluency in Danish is preferred. You hold a Master degree in HRM, Communication or similar.
As a person you thrive in a multicultural environment where things move fast. You take ownership and enjoy engaging with people at all levels. You anticipate issues before they reach crisis point and you possess effective problem-solving skills. You are an energetic and analytical person with strong written and verbal communication skills.
We offer a position with an international business in growth and an attractive compensation and benefit package.
For more information about this role please contact Talent Acquisition Lead Eva Op De Beeck at +45 7221 0860.
Full time Regular