QC Technician Facility Support
Grade – 28
Temporary – 18 months
Post Ref – 2019ATR072
Salary – £18,350- £22,937
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies based in Billingham, Stockton-on-Tees specialise in developing and executing manufacturing processes for customers biologic drugs and offering stability studies to support customer drug substance and drug products.
With plants in Billingham and Wilton UK, Hillerod Denmark, North Carolina and Texas USA our global vision is to be the leading and most trusted global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation partner in the biopharmaceutical industry.
As we continue grow we have an opportunity for a QC Technician Facility Suppiort to join the Quality Unit.
The Technician is a member of the Programme Delivery Group which provides analytical support to the Biologics Manufacturing Group. Providing ancillary support mainly to the QC Shift Team to enable the analysis required in biologics manufacture but may also support the Raw Material Testing team and Analytical Services Group.
The job holder is responsible for following management direction and complying with the technical, operational, SHE and cGMP of their work to generate high quality, relevant, accurate and timely data to support the production, characterization and allied studies on products.
The jobholder will be expected to identify anomalies with data and contribute to the team objectives.
- Maintenance of key lab systems (eg: KanBan, 5S, etc.)
- Ensuring all reagents / consumables are ordered and available when required to complete all analysis in support of biologics manufacture.
- Ensure all quality documentation is in place prior to analysis e.g. analytical method work books, sample labels etc.
- Perform basic analytical procedures in support of manufacturing e.g. pH, conductivity, osmolality, etc.
- Assist in analysis when required e.g preparing reagents.
- Perform routine performance checks on analytical equipment.
- When required peer review of other data as part of the data checking processes.
- Raise PRs, LIs and assist in deviations when required
For further information please see attached the Person Specification and Job Description.
We offer a generous benefits package including;
- Competitive salary plus company bonus scheme
- Up to 35 days of holiday, plus bank holidays.
- BUPA healthcare cover
- Salary Sacrifice scheme offering cycle-to-work, dental plan etc.
- Free parking
- Generous pension scheme
Interested applicants must complete an application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon on Friday 6th September 2019.
If we have not contacted you within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.