Principal Technical Project Manager (Saturn)
Grade – 36
Post Ref – R&D/0184
Salary – £49,148 – £61,435
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies based in Billingham, Stockton-on-Tees specialise in developing manufacturing processes for customers biologic drugs and offering stability studies to support customer drug substance and drug products.
With plants in Billingham, UK, North Carolina, USA and Texas USA our global vision is to be the leading and most trusted global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation partner in the biopharmaceutical industry.
As we continue on a period of significant growth, we have an opportunity for a Principal Technical Project Manager within the Process Development department to join the Company.
You will lead and provide technical oversight for multiple end-to-end Saturn programmes completed within the PD function of FDBK, with responsibilities for activities at both Billingham and Wilton locations.
The successful candidate must personally represent multiple programmes, at various stages of completion, to customers to build trust and confidence and increase customer satisfaction in the Saturn offering. You will coach staff to improve individual technical skills and customer interaction capabilities and be comfortable interacting broadly across FDBK functions and FDB sites including Programme Management, Programme Design, Commercial and Manufacturing groups to ensure appropriate definition and delivery of Saturn business objectives.
All candidates must;
- Have a minimum of 10 years’ experience working with biological molecules and a minimum of a relevant first degree
- Proven track record developing upstream and downstream processes in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated experience of leading and managing high performing teams of scientists resulting in an engaged and committed workforce
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and experience of successfully managing a knowledgeable customer base
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal awareness and ability to influence upward and downwards within a matrix management system
- A desire to stay abreast of all developments in the area and knowledgeable in the regulatory requirements as processes travel through clinical development to eventual launch and post launch activities
We offer a generous benefits package including;
- Competitive salary plus company bonus scheme
- Up to 35 days of holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Technology Scheme
- Free parking
- Generous pension scheme
Interested applicants must complete an application form (please do not send CV’s) and send to HR no later than 12 noon on Friday 5th April 2019. email@example.com
If we have not contacted you within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.