- Establish contact with FDBT’s person in plant representatives and coordinate facility visits per FDBT’s schedule.
- Ensure Person in Plant has trained on FDBT’s PIP SOP and completed associated documentation to attest to the completion of training.
- Ensure PIP complies with safety procedures and wears appropriate personal protective equipment while in the manufacturing areas.
- Ensure PIP is gowned appropriately for entry in the manufacturing areas.
- Be the primary contact for the PIP while on site at FDBT’s facilities.
- Be the primary responsible person for escalating PIP concerns to FDBT manufacturing management.
- Ensure PIP does not interfere with the operation they are observing and complies with communication avenenues as outlined in the PIP SOP (i.e. does not give instruction/direction to technicians but rather escalates concerns to area management through Project Coordinator).
- Ask for feedback from PIP at the end of the observation period and communicate feedback to manufacturing management and Project Manager via email.
- Adhere to clean room gowning practices and behaviors.
- Perform cycle counts on outlined bins to ensure material inventory accuracy.
- Execute SAP reports for material status including outstanding orders, current inventory and gap analysis with projected use.
- Be familiar with SAP BOM’s for projects and able to pull reports of those BOM’s as required.
- Work effectively to gather any information for the set-up, creation and maintenance of material numbers and recording of required characteristics for those materials within Excel spreadsheets.
- Communicate with management on delays and obsticles that may affect daily functions.
- Work with users to identify, define, and implement business process improvements.
- Apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve systems issues in order to maximize the benefit of system investments.
- Provide support, assistance, and training to users.
- Work in a global SAP environment with coordination between sites.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and relay technical or quality concerns raised by PIP to FDBT leadership.
- Ability to ask questions to clarify the urgency of concerns raised by PIP and take appropriate action (i.e. immediate call out to manufacturing management, Quality Assurance, Program Manager, etc. vs. email and next business day follow up).
- Positive, customer service oriented skills and behavior.
- Ability to coordinate, facilitate and organize resources.
- Ability to create complex Excel spreadsheets by using V-Lookups and Macros.
- Ability to work effectively under extreme pressure to meet deadlines.
- Well organized with ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint). Future- oriented, new technology knowledge.
- Strong analytical and logical problem solving skills.
- Capability to learn ERP system at a fast pace.
- Ability to develop and maintain business and technical documentation.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged standing while escorting PIP.
- Don gowning in the form of hospital scrubs, coveralls and safety toe footwear with shoe covers multiple times per shift.
- Work 40 hrs per week.
- Occassionally support night/weekend work for approximately 4 hrs in duration.
- Experience sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching in support of Supply Chain tasks.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion.
- Attendance is required.
- High School/GED with 2 years of work experience in a fast paced environment.
- Prior expereince in customer service oriented field and job role.
- Experience with SAP and various data entry requirements.
- Experience with Good Manufacturing / Good Documentation Practices.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.comor call 979-431-3528.