Manager Supply Chain Planning
Do you want to become part of a dynamic Supply Chain Management team and get at key role in building a new Strategic Planning and Analytics Function?
The Primary focus of this Manager role is to build and develop a new Strategic Planning and Analytics function securing a robust local S&OP Process, scenario planning, reporting and operations optimisation across our end-to-end supply chain in Hillerod, Denmark.
The role will be part of the Supply Chain Management organisation and covers the following areas and functions
– Supply Planning
– Warehouse AL&P and LSM
– Strategic Planning and Analytics
– SAP Master Data
In the new established Strategic Planning & Analytics function your initial focus will be on
– Develop a robust S&OP Process
– Define R&R Internally in SCM and cross-functional
– Engage and secure commitment from the relevant stakeholders
– Building the right team, with the right competences and mindset to drive and support the below assignments.
– Will have a key role in implementing and securing a robust local S&OP process in close corporation with our Program Management organisation.
– Will ensure that Supply Planning are Involved and have all relevant information to secure a stable and robust supply plan across our production units (Drug Substance, Assembly, Label & Pack)
– Will be the link between our upstream (supply) and downstream (demand) value chain, having a key role in integrating demand supply and financial planning across functions into the plan
– Work as a partner with our stakeholders, developing models / scenarios around our supply chain to create impact assessments on capacity, resources, utilisation, delivery performance etc.
– Provide analysis as well as recommendations based upon requests from our stake holders ( Business Development, Manufacturing, Program Management, Engineering and Finance.
– Review and optimise supply chain performance (OTIF, E&O inventory, etc)
-Coordinate and follow-up on execution of decisions that drives /secures continued high performance.
Finally your team will also have an operational role towards our customers, handling the communication from receiving sales orders to delivery.
The role requires at least 8 years working experience withing the Biotech/ Pharma Industry with extensive experience within Supply Planning and strong working knowledge of the product life-cycle.
You have excellent financial , strategic and analytical stills blended with an understanding of a global pharmaceutical supply chain. You are able to work across functionally, lead teams and develop a strong network across the company as well as with external partners.
You posses good communication and presentation skills both verbal and written, including the ability to synthesise information for senior management. You have demonstrated experience reducing complex subjects to key points. Finally you have great Excel and PowerPoint skills and you are fluent in English.
It is vital that you possess a natural curiosity and interest in other functional areas to build together an not in isolation. You can drive initiatives in a fast developing and multi-cultural organisation. You are quick in getting a high-level understanding of issues an the deep dive for a fast resolution.
To guarantee alignment between Manufacturing, Supply Planning and Customers through our Program Management Team, you are able to ensure cooperation between the various teams and thereby attain the goal we all have in common: Serving our customers in the best way.
Finally this role requires very -developed change management and communication skills at all levels within and outside of the organisation. You are a team player and capable of leading as well as developing teams. It’s important to have a truly global mindset, dedication to growth and focus on customer service. Having a strong analytical and data driven approach will complete the profile.
Education: Bachelor or Master Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Qualifications and Education