Lead Production Technologist
Grade – 33
Post Ref – OPS0250/1
Salary – £34,521 – £43,151
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies based in Billingham, Stockton-on-Tees specialise in developing manufacturing processes for customers biologic drugs and offering stability studies to support customer drug substance and drug products.
With plants in Billingham, UK, North Carolina, USA and Texas USA our global vision is to be the leading and most trusted global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation partner in the biopharmaceutical industry.
As we continue on a period of significant growth we have an opportunity for two Lead Production Technologists within the MCC Manufacturing team.
The successful applicant will join the MCC Manufacturing Team and undertake line management of part of the Production Technologist team (training provided). The successful applicant will also have responsibility for supporting the transfer of new processes into the MCC facility and therefore it is essential that applicants have a good understanding of MCC facility operation including the associated systems and production equipment.
Candidates should have:
- A desire to undertake a line management role
- Experience of handling microbial and/or mammalian cultures and/or DSP operation.
- Experience of GMP/GDP.
- Flexibility and efficiency; this role involves “on-demand” working to meet business needs and requires an ability to flex with changes in priorities.
- Experience in Word and Excel.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as this role involves multi-functional working to achieve production goals.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Please see attached job description for a full outline of the role.
We offer a generous benefits package including;
- Competitive salary plus company bonus scheme
- Up to 35 days of holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Cycle to work scheme
- Technology Scheme
- Free parking
- Generous pension scheme
Interested applicants must complete an application form (please do not send CV’s) and send to HR no later than 12 noon on Friday 22nd March 2019. firstname.lastname@example.org
If we have not contacted you within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.