- Recommend and develop improvements to the process specification and batch record writing process:
- Develop macros to automatically generate batch records
- Generate templates for reports
- May assist both NCTM and Saturn projects.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work collectively with team members to achieve goals.
- Strong knowledge of writing macros for Microsoft Word and Excel.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- Attendance is mandatory.
- Current enrollment and completion of at least one semester at a college or university working towards a degree in Business – IT or closely related field.
- Interest and/or background in Science.
- Previous SAP Experience.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3528.