- Partner with the FDBT HR Team, Corporate Talent Acquisition Manager, and hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Review resumes prior to sending to hiring manager for review.
- Conduct in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
- Assist the Hiring Manager and interview teams develop appropriate, job specific interview questions.
- May assist with performing reference and background checks.
- Make recommendations to hiring managers.
- Coordinate interviews with the hiring managers and schedule travel requirements for candidates.
- Follow up on the interview process status.
- Maintain relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
- Communicate employer information and benefits during screening process.
- Stay current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Provide back-up support for new hire orientations.
- Serve as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations.
- May be required to conduct exit interviews.
- Assist with 30/60/90 day “Stay-On” interviews.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Must be proficient with standard office equipment and software (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other HR specific software applications).
- Ability to cold call and network with potential candidates and leaders of industry associations to solidify potential sourcing pipeline.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Detail oriented and accurate.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work assignments with little supervision.
- Working knowledge of federal and state employment law.
- Problem solving skills.
- Must read, write and speak clearly.
- Professional appearance, attitude, demeanor.
- Customer service orientation.
- Creative approach to recruiting.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Experience prolonged sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping and stretching.
- Use hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment is required.
- Attendance is required.
- Bachelor of Science in Human Resources or related field and 2 years’ of related Human Resources experience; or
- High School Diploma or GED and 6 years’ of relevant related experience.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
If an accommodation to the application process is needed, please e-mail FDBTHR@fujifilm.com or call 979-431-3528.