Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies, U.S.A., Inc. is seeking a Downstream Production Technician to work in our Downstream Manufacturing group. The successful candidate will execute Development and Production processes as well as the accompanying documentation. We have day and night shift rotating shifts available (7:00 am – 7:00 pm and 7:00 pm – 7:00 am).
Main areas of responsibilities include:
- Executing development and production processes as well as process documentation
- Understanding processing principles and scientific theory behind operations steps
- Demonstrating proficiency at the advanced skill level
- Troubleshooting of equipment/processes
- Authorizing and routing SOPs for approval
- Assisting in the execution of validation protocols
- Initiating deviations as needed
- Independently executing cGMP biotechnology production processes, training and directing lesser skilled employees to execute production process steps
- Assisting with lean continuous improvement projects
- Leading others in application of cGMPs for manufacturing documentation, facilities, and equipment in a biotechnology environment
- Demonstrating a commitment and leading others to maintain high standards of quality, cleanliness, and organization within the manufacturing environment
Required Education, Experience and Skills – Minimum Requirements:
- HS diploma and 1+ years cGMP biotechnology production experience or BS/BA required
- Ultrafiltration, Chromatography and or Centrifugation experience required
- Ability to work any shift
FDBU works with technical data, technology and materials that are subject to U.S. export laws and regulations. This position will require access to technical data, technology and source code that is controlled under U.S. export laws and regulations, including but not limited to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations at 22 C.F.R. Parts 120 – 130 and Export Administration Regulations in 15 C.F.R. Part 730 – 774, as may be amended. To conform to these laws and regulations, applicants must be U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents of the U.S., protected individuals as defined by 8 USC 1324(b)(a)(3) (i.e., asylees and refugees) or otherwise eligible for an export authorization from the U.S. Department of State or U.S. Department of Commerce. Offers of employment will be contingent on the Company’s ability to secure an export authorization. FDBU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify or any other protected class.
FDBU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identify or any other protected class.