Cell Production Technologist
Grade – 30-31
Post Ref – OPS/0057
Salary – £22,450 – £31,579
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies based in Billingham, Stockton-on-Tees specialise in developing manufacturing processes for customers biologic drugs and offering stability studies to support customer drug substance and drug products.
With plants in Billingham, UK, North Carolina, USA and Texas USA our global vision is to be the leading and most trusted global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation partner in the biopharmaceutical industry.
As we continue on a period of significant growth we have an opportunity for a Cell Production Technologist to join the Company.
The successful applicants will join a motivated, multi-skilled, multi-functional team responsible for delivery of the day-to-day manufacturing activities within both the microbial and mammalian cell bank facilities. Prior experience is not essential as training will be given.
Candidates should have:
- Experience in aseptic technique.
- Experience interpersonal skills as this role involves multi-functional working to achieve production goals.
- An understanding of GMP/GDP.
- Flexibility, this role involves “on-demand” working as required to meet business needs and applicants must be willing to flex with changes.
We offer a generous benefits package including;
- Competitive salary plus company bonus scheme
- Up to 35 days of holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Salary Sacrifice scheme offering childcare vouchers, bikes, dental etc.
- Free parking.
- Generous pension scheme
For further information please see attached Job Description and Person Specification.
Interested applicants must complete an application form and send to HR no later than 12 noon on Friday 2nd November 2018. email@example.com
If we have not contacted you within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.