Assistant Business Accountant
Grade – 30
Post Ref – 2018ATR0127
Salary – £22,450 – £28,063
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies based in Billingham, Stockton-on-Tees specialise in developing and executing manufacturing processes for customer’s biologic drugs and offering stability studies to support customer drug substance and drug products.
With plants in Billingham, UK, North Carolina, USA and Texas, USA the Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies global vision is to be the leading and most trusted global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation partner in the biopharmaceutical industry.
As we continue on a period of significant growth we have an opportunity for an Assistant Business Accountant to join the Company.
We are looking for someone to join our growing finance team who is a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude. Reporting to the Senior Business Accountant this role includes sales contract recording, invoicing, credit control, cash forecasting, daily banking & payment. SAP master data input, VAT, Intrastat, EC Sales reporting, and additional month end duties including cost centre analysis for billing.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Good accounting knowledge
- The ability to effectively organise and prioritise workload is essential
- Banking and VAT experience desirable
- Excellent excel skills
- SAP experience is desirable
- AAT qualified Accountant desirable, but knowledge of debits and credits is essential.
We offer a generous benefits package including;
- Competitive salary plus company bonus scheme
- Up to 35 days of holiday, plus bank holidays.
- BUPA healthcare cover
- Salary Sacrifice scheme offering cycle-to-work, technology scheme, dental plan etc.
- Free parking
- Generous pension scheme
Interested applicants must complete an application form and send to HR no later than 12 noon on Monday 29th April 2019. email@example.com
Interviews will be held weeks commencing 6th May and 13th May.
If we have not contacted you within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.