Accounts Payable Clerk
Grade – 29
Post Ref – 2018ATR0128
Salary – £20,043 – £25,055
Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies based in Billingham, Stockton-on-Tees specialise in developing and executing manufacturing processes for customer’s biologic drugs and offering stability studies to support customer drug substance and drug products.
With plants in Billingham, UK, North Carolina, USA and Texas, USA the Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies global vision is to be the leading and most trusted global Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation partner in the biopharmaceutical industry.
As we continue on a period of significant growth we have an opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join the Company.
Reporting to the Business Accounting Manager this role includes improvements to Accounts Payable processes, end to end purchase ledger processing, GRIR review and reconciliation.We are looking for someone to join our growing finance team who is a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Purchase Ledger.
- Excellent communication skills, able to build relationships with at all levels – both internally and externally
- The ability to effectively organise and prioritise workload is essential.
- Very good excel skills.
- SAP experience is essential
Interviews will be held weeks commencing 6th May and 13th May.
We offer a generous benefits package including;
- Competitive salary plus company bonus scheme
- Up to 35 days of holiday, plus bank holidays.
- BUPA healthcare cover
- Salary Sacrifice scheme offering cycle-to-work, technology scheme, dental plan etc.
- Free parking
- Generous pension scheme
Interested applicants must complete an application form and send to HR no later than 12 noon on Wednesday 1st May 2019. firstname.lastname@example.org
If we have not contacted you within four weeks of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.