What are the main components of Apollo™?
- Apollo™ is a DHFR based selection system.
- Proprietary leader sequence developed for efficient secretion.
- High productivities achieved without the need for amplification.
- It is a DG44 derived host cell line which was adapted to chemically-defined medium and suspension culture.
- It was selected for superior growth characteristics and expression capability.
- It is Animal component free media and reagents used for the entire cell line development process.
- Product concentrations up to 3 g/L typically seen using platform bioreactor conditions.
- Selected for superior characteristics including growth, titre, and product quality
- Concept of continuous improvement with formulation knowledge
When can material be made available to feed other development stages?
We understand that material availability very early in the development process can be extremely beneficial to our customers. During our Apollo™ Cell line Development work we want to make sure that we are able to support you with your material needs. Once Cell Line Development work has started, material can be made available at different stages:
- Representative materials made from transfectant Pools: ~ 6-7 weeks
- Material for Pre-clonal cell line for purification process development & early supply: ~13-14 weeks
- Material from RCB of clonal cell line: ~25 weeks